Digital Radiography provides a handful of advantages over conventional film x-rays.
- Digital X-ray images can be sent directly to a computer and viewed right away.
- Digital X-ray images can be magnified on the computer screen, making it easier for you and the dentist to examine the pictures.
- Digital X-ray images can be amended without the need for another round of X-ray exposure.
- Digital X-ray images can be sent electronically to the patient, dental professionals as well as to insurance companies, for faster claims processing.
- Digital X-rays are environmentally friendly as these images do not require film nor film processing chemicals.
- Digital X-ray images use 90% less radiation.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 7.40 am to 4.30 pm
Fridays by appointment
Tall Pines Dentistry
Dr. Aaron Roberts
1148 Executive Circle, Ste 1
Cary, NC 27511